- Be prepared for class presentations.
- FE Essay #2 final due tomorrow at 11:59pm. FE#3 final due Sunday 11:59pm.
- Class presentations
- Credibility Family Challenge
How to Evaluate a Document for Quality: OFCARL
- Are opinions adequately supported? Choose one opinion and show how the author supports it.
- Are facts verifiable? Give one example of a fact in the article of a verified fact.
- Is material out dated? If so, provide an example.
- Is the author credible? How do you know?
- Are sources cited? If so, what are they?
- Is the reasoning logical? Is it free of fallacy?
This is a blog post you MUST complete for Monday (or at least read and understand both articles).
Blog Post #5: Read the two articles given in class. Write a post of at least 250 words that answers the questions (OFCARL) listed above for both of the articles. Remember that the ultimate questions we are looking to answer is: are these articles credible? Would you use them in a paper you were writing for Stockton?