- Before spring break, I asked you to share a quiz on parallelism. Since no one has done it yet, I am going to accept the blame for miscommunication, and ask that it is done by 8pm tonight. I will end class at 7pm SHARP to accommodate extra time for families to meet and accomplish this task (as well as the peer edit for .
2. Please have a printed copy of FE#3 with you in class tonight. Peer edit sh
3. Have read “This is Water” by David Foster Wallace (given to you by hard copy prior to spring break)
- Parallelism Quiz?
- Impromptu Notes inspired by FE #2
- FE #3 Edit
- “This is Water” discussion (review of key terminology for focus during annotation: “Horizon of Expectation” & “Exemplary Moment”)
- Parallelism Quiz due 8pm tonight
- FE #2 final changes & tonight’s peed editing sheet are due 11:59pm, Tuesday, March 19th. IF you DO NOT change your header, you will not receive credit.