BEFORE YOU STEP INTO CLASS:
- Be ready for your OFCARL presentations (330pm class please use pre-class time to prepare) quizzie poo that references the Clarity section of Hacker.
- Family presentations.
- Peer Edit from Monday recap
Presentation Prep and Notes:
Each member of your family should have: two articles put through OFCARL, one scholarly, one non-scholarly but of high credibility and one of questionable or low credibility.
RUBRIC FOR TODAY:
Evidence of preparation for this project (How fluid the presentation is). Are the articles present in class?: 30 points.
How well the family seems to understand OFCARL: 25 points.
How well the family connects OFCARL to each article (good and questionable): 25 points.
How well the family seems to work together: 5 points.
Did everyone participate?: 15 points.
QUESTIONS about work-shopping current papers:
- What specific questions do you have about essays 3 & 4? How could I best help you improve these papers?
- What about the paper-writing process are you most struggling with?
- What are your three biggest challenges in college in general? Is there a way the college could help you address this challenge?