Before You Enter Class:
- Family should be ready to present on Family Challenge topic. Specs here.
- Make sure you have written your Informal Essays from before Spring Break (or, at the very least, read the required works). Here.
- You should have submitted a final draft of formal #3 Friday.
- Family Presentations
- Assignment Review: Literary Analysis Paper Prep / Annotated Bibliography
- Finish quality evaluation discussion (family activity)
- IF TIME: Plagarism activity
- IF TIME: Lecture on Rhetorical appeals
Wednesday, March 29th, class will meet in D19 computer lab.
Formal Essay #4: The Annotated Bibliography: Working Thesis for the Literary Analysis Paper (Formal Essay #5) See your class notes for more on this.
- For more on annotated bibliographies, watch this video & read the site from the University of Maryland (Fear the Turtle) and this from Purdue Owl (jerks messed up my bracket).
- Your annotated bib must contain at least seven entries. Each annotation, should be at least three to five sentences and answer ONE KEY QUESTION: How will I use this source to support my thesis.
- Share the annotations with me by 6pm Wednesday. Be sure to have access to them for class on Wednesday.