BEFORE YOU ENTER CLASS TONIGHT:
- Be prepared to “OFCARL” your publication. Have the six questions answered for the articles you read.
- Be sure you have reviewed the “Clarity” section of Hacker.
- Family Time & Presentations
- Stockton Database
- Writing Workshop Activity
- REWRITE FE #2: Final revisions due Monday
Blog Post #4: Evaluate the Quality of a PEER-REVIEWED or SCHOLARLY article of your choice.
Choose an article from the Stockton database. Click the “scholarly/peer-reviewed” option in the left column.
For each article, answer the OFCARL questions as Blog Post #4 in your blog. In prose form, no bullets please! Discuss how the quality of this article feels compared to others you have read. You can focus on one particularly interesting aspect of your findings.
Please include an APA citation of the article you chose at the top of your blog entry.